Law and Procedure For The Enforcement Of Human Right In NigeriaAugust 22, 2021
Essays on Nigerian Electricity LawNovember 12, 2021
“Substitute for the UN? Extending Frontiers of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) and Implications for African Unity” (2013) 21:1 African Journal of International and Comparative Law (AJICL, Edinburg), at 120-141.
- “Sub-Saharan African and Climate Change: Revisiting Multiple Stresses Factor and Adaptation Strategies of ECOWAS and SADC Zones” (2013) 3 SADC Law Journal, at 20-47.
- “International Climate Law and Mining Regulation-Perspectives from Developing Countries” in O.C. Ruppel, C. Roschmann and K. Ruppel-Schlichting (Eds.) International Climate Law and Global Governance: Legal Responses to a Changing Environment, (Nomos Publishers, Germany, 2013).
- “Access To Finance and ‘Multiple Stresses’ Factor To Climate Change In Africa: Perspectives From ‘SADC’ and ‘ECOWAS’ Zones” (2013) 7:1 International Bar Association (IBA) Legal Practice Division, at 24-30.
- “Manitoba Hydro and Electricity Undertakings In Developing Countries: The Case of Nigeria” (2012) 36: 1 Manitoba Law Journal, at 37-65.
- “Public International Law and Sustainable Utilization of Mineral Resources: The Case of Sub-Saharan Africa” (2009) 21:1 Sri Lanka Journal of International Law, at 85-107.
- “Developing Countries and the Global Trends in Natural Resources Management” (2009) 19, NLA Journal (New York), at 19-22.
- “Africa and the Quest for Mining Sustainability: A Comparative Evaluation of the Mineral Law of Nigeria with South Africa and Ghana” (2008) 15 South African Journal of Environmental Law and Policy (SAJELP), at 183-215.
- “Intergenerational Sustainability and Traditional Knowledge in Africa: Natural Resource Management Perspective” in Sustaining Life on Earth: Environmental and Human Health Though Global Governance (C.L. Soskolne, et al., eds.) Lexington Books Maryland, USA. (2007) at 227-239.
- “Financing Solid Minerals Business in Nigeria: An Appraisal of the Socio-Political Aspects of the Requirements of Bankability” in Legal Aspects of Finance in Emerging Markets (Durban, South Africa: LexisNexis Butterworths, 2005) at 107-118.
- ”Inability to Pay Debt” in Legal Aspects of Finance in Emerging Markets (Durban, South Africa: LexisNexis Butterworths, 2005) at 599-604.
- “An Appraisal of the Paradigm Shift in South African Mining Law and Regulation” Africa Files, Toronto, Ontario, Canada (Resource Extraction) 20 October 2004.
- “Resource Extraction in sub-Saharan Africa: A Comparative Appraisal of Challenges, Problems and Prospects-Mining as a Case Study AfricaFiles, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, published 13 November 200).
- “Does ‘Tomorrow’ Matter? Rethinking Intergenerational Sustainability and Traditional Knowledge in Natural Resources Management in Nigeria” (2007) 45 Osgoode Hall Law Journal, at 848.
- “Sustainable Utilization of Mineral Resources in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Comparative Appraisal of the Mining Regime in Nigeria” (2004) 42 Osgoode Hall Law Journal, at 716.
- “Notes on Sustainable Utilization of Mineral Resources in Ghana”, Africa Files, Africa InfoServ, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, 16 September 2004>.
- “Introduction to Political Economy of (Mineral) Resources Utilization in Nigeria” Africa InfoServ, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, 30 May 2004.
(d) National Peer-reviewed Articles
- “Foes Within, Enemies Without: Perspectives To International Law And Trans-Border Crimes In Nigeria” (2013) Journal of International Law and Diplomacy, 103-140.
- “Relationship between Land Use, Planning Control and Environmental Protection under the URPD Law” in Smith et al (Eds.), Essays on the Lagos State Urban and Regional Planning and Development Law, 2010), University of Lagos Press, 2013) at 41-65.
- “Right-Based Approach to Energy Resource Governance in Nigeria” (2012) Journal of Public Law, University of Lagos, at 150-182.
- “Multi-Jurisdictional Evaluation of the Nigerian Oil & Gas (Industry and Content Development) Act, 2010” (2012) Vol. 2, No.1, University of Ibadan Law Journal, at 153-179.
- “Impacts of International Law and Global Best Practices on Energy Resources Governance in Nigeria” (2012) 8 University of Ilorin Law Journal, 156-180.
- “Beyond Power Sector Reforms: The Need for Decentralised Energy Options (‘DEOPs’) for Electricity Governance in Nigeria” (2012) 18: 1 The Nigerian Journal of Contemporary Law, at 67-92.
- “Relevance of Derivatives and Related Debt Instruments in Public-Private Sector Financing of Energy Resources in Nigeria” (2012) 1 NAILS Journal of Law and Public Policy, at pages 183-221.
- “Adapting to Climate Change: Sustainable Mitigation Options for Developing Countries in Sub-Saharan Africa” (2011) 1 NAILS Journal of Environmental Law (Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal Studies), at pages 59-101.
- “Guidelines for Writing Research Proposal/Theses –Law and the Humanities” in School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Lagos Research Manual for Postgraduate Students (Concept Publication, Lagos: 2011) at pages 108-118.
- “Sustainability and Indigenous Management of Natural Resources in Yorubaland” Resource Governance in Africa” (2010) 6 University of Ilorin Law Journal, 169-194.
- “Philosophical Basis of Mining Sustainability in Africa: A Nigerian Perspective” (2009) 1:1 Olabisi Onabanjo University Law Journal, at 163-183.
- “Hybrid Models and Sustainable Management of Natural Resources in Nigeria” (2009) 1:1 Babcock University Socio-Legal Journal, at 128-1145.
- “An Evaluation of the Relevance and Applicability of African Charter on Human and Peoples Rights in Nigeria” Modern Practice Journal of Finance & Investment Law (MPJFIL) Vol. 8 No. 1-2 Jan-April 2004, Pages 73- 82.
- Comparative Review of the ECOWAS Energy Protocol (EEP) and the European Union Energy Charter Treaty (ECT) (2013) Journal of International Law and Diplomacy, at 295-316.
- “ENVIRONMENTAL LAW AND POLICY IN NAMIBIA” by Oliver C. Ruppel & Katharina Ruppel-Schilchting (Eds.) (Orunmbonde Press/Welwitschia Verlag, Germany: 2011) (2012) 2 NAILS Journal of Environmental Law (Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal Studies), at pages 216-235.
- “Supremacy of the Constitution: A Review of Akibu & Ors V Oduntan & Ors and Other ‘Living Memories’ of Ogundare JSC” (2009) 1:1 Babcock University Socio-Legal Journal, at 227-234.
- “Review of Issues and Decision on Restriction of Appearance of Senior Advocates of Nigeria -The Registered Trustee of E.C.W.A. Vs Akanbi Ijesha” (1999) 13 NWLR Pt. 635) P. 368. Modern Practice Journal of Finance & Investment Law (MPJFIL) Vol. 7 No. 3-4 July-Oct 2003, Pages 348-355.
CHAPTERS IN LOCAL BOOKS:
- “Speaker Pro-Tempore, Impeachment Procedures and the Role of Court” in Modern Trends in Laws: (Essays in Honour of Prince Bola Ajibola) (Ojo ed.) Crescent University Press, Aboekuta) at pp 85-98.